Thursday, April 26, 2012

W is for WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?

W is for WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?

I am amazed that the end of the A-Z Blogger Challenge is on the horizon!  Only 3 more posts before I've completed the alphabet?  It seems impossible!  By the way, I am a HUGE fan of serendipity (of the movie with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale, but most especially of serendipitous happenings in life!).  Check out the sign language letter for today- don'tcha think the "W" looks just like "3", for 3 posts remaining ?!?

So what's next for the blog? Where do I go from here?  Well, I've noticed that as I've progressed through the letters, I've often had several topics about which I wanted to write for certain letters.  I feel like I'm finally "getting warmed up" with writing, and still feel like I'm at only the tip of the iceberg of finding my writer's voice.  I want to continue on this journey, and see where it takes me.  

I'm finding that I'm growing not only as writer through this experience, but also as a parent.  Knowing I'm going to be posting about parenting keeps me open to noticing things about myself and about others.  I'm attuned to potential topics for discussion, and areas for personal growth.  I've found more than I expected to find with this experience, something about which I'm quite surprised and extremely grateful.

So, once we hit "Z" in a few days, don't think we're at the end of "Purposeful Parenting A-Z".  We'll have merely completed a single phase.  I'll be heading back to "A" again, excited to see where this next turn through the alphabet takes me, and even more excited to write about it! You can expect to see new posts every few days (with working full time and an insane activity schedule, the daily posting my turn me into a total nut!), and I hope they continue to grow in depth and breadth.  Thank you for reading what I write- it is a tremendous honor to be "heard" :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment